What kind of food can the steamer cook?
Release time: 2023-07-10
1. What kind of food can the steamer do?
The steamer has a wide range of uses and can steam many delicious things, such as:
Pasta: steamed buns, steamed buns, flower rolls, rice cakes, steamed cakes, etc.
Meat dishes: steamed pork with rice noodles, pork with pickled vegetables, Dongpo pork knuckle, pearl balls, steamed fish, steamed chicken, steamed custard, etc.
Vegetarian dishes: vegetarian steamed pumpkin, loofah, potatoes, eggplant, sweet potatoes, corn, taro, etc.
Second, the steamer recipe book
(1) Steamed cake
Ingredients: 3 eggs, 150g flour, 100ml milk, 1g yeast powder, 10g sugar.
1. Prepare two clean basins, which must be dry, without water and oil; prepare three eggs; one whisk and 150 grams of flour.
2. Separate the egg whites and yolks, put them in two bowls, beat the egg yolks, add 100 ml of milk and mix well.
3. Pour in 150 grams of flour and 1 gram of yeast powder, and continue to mix evenly. Use a whisk to beat the egg whites until creamy. Add sugar twice, 5 grams each time. If you like sweet, you can add more sugar. Just wait until the whisk has a tip.
4. Pour the egg yolk batter into the cream, stir evenly up and down, gently stir, add appropriate amount of water to the steamer, bring to a boil on high heat, then put the cake batter in, cover with a large plate, cover the pot and steam.
5. Turn off the heat for 30 minutes and simmer for ten minutes. The cake is ready to steam.
(2) Steamed buns
Ingredients: 1000 grams of flour, 10 grams of baking powder, 20 grams of sugar, and 10 grams of baking soda.
1. Put the baking powder and white sugar into warm water and stir to dissolve it. When bubbles are formed on the water surface, the yeast has been fully activated.
2. Add the activated yeast water to the flour, and stir until the flour becomes flocculent.
3. Knead the dough into a smooth dough.
4. Cover the lid and leave the dough to ferment at room temperature for about an hour. The volume of the fermented dough will expand a lot.
5. Sprinkle an appropriate amount of dry flour on the panel, take the fermented dough out of the basin and place it on the panel.
6. Put baking soda on the panel and knead it evenly into the dough to neutralize the sourness produced by the fermentation of the dough.
7. During the kneading process, cut and observe the pores inside the dough. If there are still pores, continue to rub until the pores disappear.
8. Knead the dough into a cylindrical shape, cut into sections with a knife, and then knead it into a bun shape.
9. Put water in the steamer, apply thin salad oil on the steaming grate, put the steamed buns, and let it stand for 20 minutes for secondary fermentation.
10. Steam the steamed buns on medium heat, count the time when the steam comes out, and steam for another 15 minutes. Do not open the lid immediately after the fire ceases, it will take another 5 minutes. After the stew, open the lid, and the fragrant steamed buns appeared gorgeously.
1. When kneading into a round steamed bun, the closing should be sealed tightly, otherwise the surface of the steamed bun will not be smooth and flat.
2. Don't put too much baking soda, otherwise it will make the steamed buns yellow.
(3) Pumpkin Rice Cake
Ingredients: 200 grams of pumpkin, 200 grams of milk, 200 grams of flour, 100 grams of tapioca starch, 2.5 grams of yeast, 80 grams of sugar, 25 grams of corn oil.
1. Slice the pumpkin and steam it in a steamer.
2. Take out the steamed pumpkin and put it in a basin, and put sugar in it.
3. Stir thoroughly to form pumpkin puree, pour in milk and mix well.
4. Try the milk and pumpkin puree. When the temperature is not hot (about 35 degrees), add the yeast and stir well.
5. Add flour, tapioca starch, and corn oil.
6. Stir evenly into a thicker batter.
7. Cover with plastic wrap or lid, and ferment in a warm place to double its size, which takes about 1 hour. (The time required for the batter to ferment has a lot to do with the temperature, and the batter is subject to twice the size).
8. The batter will be fermented to double its size.
9. Stir thoroughly and exhaust again.
10. Brush a little oil in the mold, pour the batter into the mold, pick up the mold and shake a few times to produce large bubbles.
11. The second fermentation is about 10-20 minutes, (the time required for fermentation has a lot to do with the temperature, and it’s enough to feel that the batter is obviously bigger), and then shake the mold a few times to shake out the big bubbles. .
12. Put water in the steamer to boil, put in the raw embryos of the hair cake, steam for about 35 minutes on high heat, and turn off the heat.
13. After simmering for about 3 minutes, open the lid and take it out, let it dry until it is not hot, and then demould and cut the pieces. They are soft and springy!
(4) Steamed chicken
Ingredients: half chicken, appropriate amount of garlic, 1 small piece of ginger, 3 green onions, appropriate amount of coriander, appropriate amount of edible oil, 2 spoons of salt, 2 spoons of light soy sauce, appropriate amount of cooking wine, and a little pepper.
1. Half a native chicken, remove the bottom of the chicken, clean up all the internal organs and other debris in the chicken belly, and rinse with clean water until there is no blood.
2. Rub the chicken body with salt, light soy sauce, cooking wine, add sliced ginger and green onion, and marinate for an hour.
3. Put the marinated chicken in a steamer for steaming. After the water is boiled, turn to low heat and steam for 18 minutes.
4. Cut the shallots, coriander, and garlic into minced pieces, heat the pan with cool oil, add minced garlic and sauté until fragrant, add light soy sauce, cooking wine, pepper, and water to boil.
5. Add the chopped green onions and coriander, mix well and serve as a dipping sauce.
6. Cut the chilled chicken into pieces and decorate with tomatoes.
The aluminum pot is lightweight, durable, fast to heat, evenly conducts heat, and does not rust. It is understood that there are mainly two types of aluminum products: refined aluminum (soft aluminum) products and cast aluminum (hard aluminum) products, made of aluminum and aluminum alloys.