Introduction to the use and maintenance of non-stick frying pan
Release time: 2023-07-10
In daily life, there are many types of pots and pans, and non-stick frying pans are just one of them. Non-stick frying pan refers to a pot that does not stick to the bottom of the pan when cooking, so how should this kind of pan be used and maintained?
1. Don't put it on a strong fire, otherwise it will shorten the service life of the bottom coating inside the pot.
2. The fire head gradually heats up to a medium fire. Try not to use a large fire. You need to preheat it with a slow fire before use.
3. When cooking, the non-stick coating surface will fall off and mix with food. It will not be harmful to the human body. The non-stick surface of the qualified non-stick pan coating is absolutely safe. Even if it is accidentally eaten, it will not be absorbed by the body. Will be excreted from the body.
4. Use a wooden spatula or other non-metal spatula when cooking. Do not use metal or a sharp rice spatula for cooking.
5. After the pot is used up, let the pot body cool down before cleaning. Do not wash the pot with water directly when the pot is still hot. This will cause the non-stick coating surface to last for life, and the coating surface of the pot will be cleaned again. When cleaning, use a sponge or soft cloth to clean, remember not to use metal ball wire or white cleaning cloth to clean the coating surface of the pot.
6. After use, try not to put some other items in the pot that will scratch the inner surface of the pot.
The aluminum pot is lightweight, durable, fast to heat, evenly conducts heat, and does not rust. It is understood that there are mainly two types of aluminum products: refined aluminum (soft aluminum) products and cast aluminum (hard aluminum) products, made of aluminum and aluminum alloys.